fly bigcharter services can take you fromBurbank to Las Vegas.Request a quote below or call+1 (844) 741 9966for a quote!
Get an instant estimate below! will notLas Vegas? Use the quote box below toget a quote for any destination, not just Las Vegas!
Travel to the spectacular city of Las Vegasfrom Bob Hope Airport with FlyLargent's Jet Charter services! Las Vegas is a spectacular city to visit all year round with multiple options for any of your plans, and FlyLargent can make the experience unforgettable with your needs in mind. Traveling to Las Vegas on business? No problem! Our corporate flights are coordinated by our experts to provide a top-notch travel experience: from coordinating the trip to organizing same-day flights, even if they require multiple locations.
Choose from ourcharter flights to Burbank,round tripofBurbankforLas Vegas(and viceversa), or even amulticity travelwith stops along the way! Everything to make your flight unforgettable.
Ready to go? Here are some of the benefits of flying to Las Vegas with us:
- We have a team of experts available 24/7not only to worry about your flight and any requirements you may have, but also to start booking any new and future flights!
- We thrive on security:we not only meet, but exceed FAA regulationsregularly inspecting and maintaining FlyLargent's fleet of aircraft. Wherever possible, we require crew members to have an additional level of certification by one or both of the ARGUS or Wyvern standards.
- You canfly on your own schedule and at your own pace. Often times, just getting to the airport during rush hour can be a challenge. With FlyLargent, you can stop worrying about whether you will leave your home or office on time, because you decide the time that best suits your needs!
- Your aircraft wheels will bein the air in 3 hours or less!We always strive to provide efficient service, minimizing any time wasted on processes like taxi and pre-flight setup, unlike traditional airlines. FlyLargent pilots are trained professionals with thousands of hours of experience and are always ready to go when needed.
- We have one of the largest fleets in the industry,with over 12,000 new aircraft available!Our partnership with multiple providers allows us to get you live even when requirements are tight or plans change unexpectedly.
- We provide worldwide destinationsdue to the ever-increasing amount of partnerships available! Using our quote tool above, select any destination you like and if you don't see an available flight, don't worry! Contact us so we can discuss how to make your trip a reality.
- we demandno membership or upfront fees, so you become part of the FlyLargent family of customers from the moment you book your flight, without having to pre-register or pay membership fees!
Also check out ourcharter services to Burbank, like thisprivate jet charter flights to las vegas.
Take off from Burbank...
- Airport name:
- bob hope airport
- Burbank, California, United States
- IATA code:
- Runway length (feet):
- 6,886 feet
- Runway Width (feet):
- 150 feet
- track surface:
... and arrive in Las Vegas
- Airport name:
- Henderson Executive Airport
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- IATA code:
- Runway length (feet):
- 6,501 feet
- Runway Width (feet):
- 100 feet
- track surface:
Here are some of the questions we frequently receive from our customers. Do you have any others? Get in touch with us and we will be happy to assist you!
Answer: A charter jet can cost anywhere between INR 80,000 per person to INR 10,00,000 per person, which can cost about INR 6,00,000 starting (per flight).How much is private jet to Vegas? ›
The price for a private plane to Las Vegas changes daily around the world and varies based on aircraft type, but on average the hourly rate comes out to $2,000 to $3,000 to charter a turboprop; $5,500 to $6,500 to charter a light jet; $6,500 to $8,000 to charter a midsize or super midsize jet; and $10,000 to $15,000 ...Does Burbank have private jets? ›
The most popular chartered private aircraft in Burbank include the Learjet 35A, Beechjet 400A and Citation V light jets; the Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP and Citation III midsize jets and the Gulfstream IV-SP, Falcon 2000 and Challenger 604 large jets.How much is a 1 hour private jet flight? ›
How much does it cost to charter a private plane? Calculating the costs per hour, you can expect to pay between $1,300 to $3,000 for a small private plane that can seat between four and six passengers. On a midsize aircraft able to accommodate nine passengers, expect to pay between $4,000 and $8,000 per hour.How much is a private jet for a day? ›
Midsize or Super Midsize Jets cost between $3,200 and $6,000 per hour. Large and Ultra Long Range Jets cost between $5,600 and $11,000 per hour within the US, and possibly higher internationally.How much does a 2 hour private jet cost? ›
The most affordable private jets — turboprops, very light jets and executive light jets — typically cost about $2,600 to $3,500 per flight hour. Midsize or super midsize Jets range between $3,200 and $6,000 per hour.Is it cheaper to fly in a private jet? ›
While a private jet rental is considerably more expensive than flying on a commercial flight, it is still much cheaper than buying your own jet. Flights on private jets are charged by the hour. Prices vary depending on the size of the plane, the length of the flight and the number of people on board.Is it cheaper to rent a private jet? ›
Cost savings: Renting a private jet is significantly more economical than buying your own plane. When you charter, you'll pay only for the flights you use, rather than for the entire purchase price of an aircraft that may spend much of its time sitting in the hangar.What do private jets rent for? ›
- Light jet (4 to 6 passengers): $4,000 to $5,500.
- Medium jet (6 to 9 passengers): $5,500 to $9,500.
- Heavy jet (16 to 19 passengers): $11,000 to $20,000.
Private jets are allowed to fly out of almost any airport, big or small. Often, smaller airports that aren't major hubs are most cost-effective. There are also many general aviation airports from which only chartered jets can fly, so passengers can choose one closest to them and save time commuting.
Private jets generally do not land at commercial airports, even if they can. It is more suitable and comfortable for their passengers to land at airports that are close to their final destination and that preserve their anonymity. These are often smaller airports.How much is 25 hours private jet? ›
Generally speaking, private jet card costs range from about $25,000 for 25 hours to over $200,000 for 100 hours. With private jet cards, customers have the flexibility to choose from different pricing tiers, which can typically be found for different flight times.What is the cheapest way to charter a plane? ›
One way to charter a plane for less is to book an empty leg flight. An empty leg flight is when a plane is returning to its home base or flying to another destination without passengers. Empty leg flights can be significantly cheaper than regular charters because the aircraft would be flying empty otherwise.Can you buy a seat on a private jet? ›
Seat sharing services allow travellers to buy seats on a per person basis, on a private aircraft, whether it's on a bespoke charter flight or on a pre-determined route (a shuttle). This can bring the cost of the flight down considerably.How many hours is a lot for a private jet? ›
On average, business jets up to 25 years old may only have about 12,000 hours on them, and when they're well-maintained aircraft can easily last for 25,000 hours.How many miles can a private jet fly in an hour? ›
Comparing Private Jets to Commercial Airlines
Part of this is a matter of speed – an average private jet has cruising speeds of 604 miles per hour, which is faster than a commercial Boeing 747's cruising speed of 500 miles per hour.
The ultimate in private global air travel, our exceptional long-range jets can transport up to 14 passengers and fly for up to 16 hours. These state-of-the-art long-range jets are specifically designed for traveling long distances in ultimate comfort and luxury.How much money do you need to afford a private jet? ›
New private jets range from around $3 million to over $75 million. Regular maintenance can be $500,000 to $1 million annually. Jet owners must pay airport and hangar fees, plus wages for pilots and crew. Private jets are also available to charter or lease.How much should you be worth before buying a private jet? ›
The typical owner of large luxury private jet has a net worth between $60 million and $70 million. The average wealth of owners of midrange and super-midsize aircraft is around $120 million.How much does it cost to keep a private jet at an airport? ›
Unless you have space in the garage, you'll have to rent or buy a space in an airport hangar. Depending on the hangar location, renting a private hangar will be around $3,000 per month.
Chartering a private jet offers a high level of luxury and saves a lot of time. Passengers in these planes can schedule their own flights, giving them the power to decide when the aircraft departs. Private charterers also don't deal with flight modifications and layovers, unlike commercial planes.How much is it to charter a private 747? ›
Boeing 747-400 Private Charter Flights and Prices
The average hourly rental rate of the Boeing 747-400 is around 30,950 USD per hour.
When the billionaire finally decided on a private jet, she chose luxury. Kim Kardashian reportedly purchased the Gulfstream G650ER she calls 'Kim Air' for US$95 million but ultimately paid US$150 million for renovations and design.